Gordon Cellar Doors
Gordons Cellar Doors make the job of replacing your worn or damaged cellar door fast, easy, and economical. They will add value,beauty and security to your home.
- One-piece header runs full width. It is designed to shed water and snow without caulking.
- Twin Handles make opening both sides easier, permit doors to be padlocked with one lock for exterior securtiy.Handles fold flat.
- Automatic hold open safety catch keeps doors open securely until you release them. Quick lift releases doors for gentle closing.
- Alkyd resin primer is uniformly applied by totally dipping doors and then baking which helps to assure a smooth long-lasting final coat and weather protection.
- Internal locking device for security opens for security opens easily yet is tamper proof.
- Torsion bars make doors easy to lift and close
- Field proven flange design sheds rain water and snow just like flashing.
- Easier access to mounting holes makes installation faster and simpler.
- Heavy duty sheet steel (.090-.105 thick) is hot rolled for extra strength and durability.
- Recessed water channel assures proper drainage, avoids raised ridge in middle of door.
- Stainless steel hinges prevent rusting or binding are machined then welded out of the way to provide unobstructed access.
- Galvanized steel sill is hot-dipped for long life with no maintenance. Adjustable design fits most applications easily.
- One man installation saves time and money
- Extensions needed for longer openings are available, when required, and the design maintains configuration of basic door. Seams overlap for weather tightness.
- Complete assembly and installation instructions including all necessary hardware are packaged with each door.
- Overall design is trim, contemporary, and attractive.